Zvezda Ju 87 R

Right. I've been a Britmodeller- forum member for almost six years. My activity has been mostly in the Group Builds- section, and to be honest, most of my modest modelling achievements have become recorded therte, since I found the hobby of my childhood again in 2011. A week ago I started building this nice little Stuka in the Blitzbuild GB. The real life and family matters intercepted my plan, but I wanted to go on and finish the kit quickly. Before this I had a three month (hot!) summer break from all model building, and I wanted to get back on the track again. Last friday I punched the half a century mark and thought, maybe it's time to post my very first, and probably last, RFI thread outside the comfort of the GB Community? So here it is, my little Stuka. It's decorated with Extradecal "Axis Battle for Malta" option for a plane from 6./St.G 3 in Trapani, Sicily, in early 1941. It's brushpainted with Humbrol enamels. I used an Eduard canopy mask. I really liked the kit and may very well build another one.

I don't build museum quality models, I assemble and paint kits :yahoo:

Best regards, V-P

2018-09-02_11-00-48

2018-09-02_11-00-04

2018-09-02_11-03-24

Those Balkenkreuze slices are painted on the dive brakes. I regarded that easier than trying to add the decals...

2018-09-02_11-05-20

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1