Nineteen 1/72 scale planes

Been a long haul ,but the Nineteen place i have been working on have been finished ,well still got to put a few decals on the Italeri F100 super sabre and the Airfix T11 Vampire .

What's that you say  you want photos ?

Oh well ,stay tuned .

Some of them are a bit rough around the edges ,but i learnt a lot about model making ,such as filling gaps .Re Scribing  panel lines .Masking for fuselage  bands .

Started on some 1/48 models ,three of them have been on the shelf for a few years .I had to wash all the dust and webs off them .

tlHKxVF.jpgRW1lwjE.jpgAirfix  hawker Typhoon ,went a bit mad with the sanding on top of the fuselage .zDUbOOn.jpg

Managed to get these posted ,hope you like them .More to follow.

Edited by cocky05d
Add photos .
  • Like 12

Nice job on the Tiffie & now you've sorted out your photo hosting & posting, I'll look forward to more of them. It might be a good idea to include some details of the kit you're building from & any special features, such as after market used, even paints used, so nosy gits like me don't bombard you with questions. :) . The Ocean Grey on the Typhoon looks good, whose was that sort of thing? ;)

Steve.

• Haha 1

Airfix ME109G6

6aOfYaa.jpg01fkfHl.jpgSeLF1TT.jpg

Close up of re scribed panel lines .

Revell P47oR0f7Ax.jpgE691J8L.jpgDAYxqai.jpg

Airfix Hawker Hurricane MK1.

Ea7tYCd.jpg

H7PDANf.jpg  

Ep5CYTe.jpg

XL3ETpd.jpg

That's enough for one day .Paints used on the models are a mixture of Extracrylic and Vallejo Model Air.

• Like 5