1/72 L-1049H Super Constellation

On 6/9/2020 at 5:46 PM, SAT69 said:

Your Connie has to be the most beautiful model I have ever seen. Craftsman like work with exquisite results. I could stare at the pictures for hours. 

Thank you for your very kind words. Connies were among the most beautiful airplanes ever engineered to grace the skies...and I’m sure she wouldn’t mind a little staring! 

Edited by Challenger350Pilot

• 3 months later...
On 6/9/2020 at 5:46 PM, SAT69 said:

Your Connie has to be the most beautiful model I have ever seen. Craftsman like work with exquisite results. I could stare at the pictures for hours. 

I said it back in June and I'll repeat myself. And I'll add that looking at the pictures again took my breath away. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bigbadbadge said:

I missed the completion of this, sorry for my Tardiness.  You have done what can only be described as an amazingly fantastic job on this. You have produced a real stunner there.

Truly great work 

Chris 

Thank you, Chris! :D

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 10/10/2020 at 7:25 AM, TonyOD said:

That is stunning. Brilliant job.

Thank you, Tony! 

On 10/10/2020 at 11:58 AM, Rad2474 said:

Vey impressive model.

Thanks very much! Many hours, much patience, and great persistence add up to hopefully be “impressive!”

2 hours ago, Fred piket said:

Paul, I know I'm a bit late at the party, but you've got the perfect combination; AND KLM, AND a Connie build to perfection.. couldn't be better..

Thank you, Fred! I think so too! The old Super Connie looked so beautiful in several liveries, but KLM is actually my favorite. This one was long in the making and finishing, but the result was pleasing. 

Cheers! 

Paul