1/48 Hasegawa F-4J Phantom II Showtime

I just finish 1/48 Hasegawa F-4J Phantom II . Very nice kit , alot of details and decal. Overall a very nice kit. Some issue im running into is that there are still some gap between the fuselage and decal is a little bit fragile. But its just minor issue. It a very nice kit. 

I have the full build video link in my signature , feel free to check it out , thank you so much :D

IMG_6018

IMG_6020IMG_6021IMG_6022IMG_6023IMG_6024IMG_6025IMG_6026IMG_6029IMG_6030IMG_6031IMG_6032IMG_6034

• Like 37

On 8/29/2018 at 1:12 PM, Kev The Modeller said:

Superb build :clap: 

On 8/29/2018 at 1:15 AM, IGKent said:

Nice PHANTOM! :goodjob:

On 8/29/2018 at 1:15 AM, IGKent said:

Nice PHANTOM! :goodjob:

On 8/29/2018 at 12:54 AM, Parabat said:

That does look nice, but it could be improved with the missile colouration surely? Impressive work on the exhaust area, looks very realistic I think.

On 8/29/2018 at 12:45 AM, Vultures1 said:

Very nice!  I especially like the 'hot metal' area around the jet pipes

Thank you so much guys. Yeah i will give some details to the weapons. Because the manual only have white for the missile. 

• 5 months later...
7 hours ago, Harry Callahan said:

Hi mate

I see your Phantom only yet, because after i watch your great Sukhoi 27, i was interesting about your other builds. I am a big Phantom fan no matter what camo scheme, atleast Phantom.

Thank you so much ^^ and the F4 is my favorite build so far and next is the Su-27 :D because these 2 , i try lots of new things and realize which is better for my next build and which technique that i need to refine and make it better more.