All Terrain _ Armed Tractor (AT-AT)

Albeback52

Wonder who will be the first with this!:lol::lol:. In case anybody is wondering about the origins of this illustration, look no further than yesterday's The Sun! They were taking the mince out of the Defence Secretary's (alleged ) response to a rather large gap in MOD funding. There were other (alleged) but equally bizarre ideas!! Please note I included this here purely as a bit of fun and, not as a statement or comment. It  WOULD make a good , fun project though!:lol:

Allan

jh-graphic-p4-5-farmageddon-silly-wars-01

Edited by Albeback52
  • Haha 8

It's reminds me one of Soviet Union jokes.

This joke originated during the 1969 Sino-Soviet border conflict.

Radio broadcaster: "Comrades! Yesterday, a platoon of the Chinese People's Liberation Army attacked an agricultural tractor without provocation."

"Fortunately, our tractor returned fire. It then managed to fly back to base for repairs."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Some of the other (alleged) ideas were to disguise mobile SAM systems as Coca Cola lorries and, buying old commercial ferries and using them as beach assault craft!!🤣. Might make a worthwhile group build? See who can come up with the daftest ideas?🤣

Allan

18 hours ago, Rob G said:

Well, Heller have recently released an (apparently) rather nice little Ferguson...

I  know! I am almost tempted to have a go at this.........!! Assuming one can find the necessary add ons in 1/24🤣!

Allan

On 8/25/2018 at 3:55 AM, Albeback52 said:

Wonder who will be the first with this!:lol::lol:. In case anybody is wondering about the origins of this illustration, look no further than yesterday's The Sun! They were taking the mince out of the Defence Secretary's (alleged ) response to a rather large gap in MOD funding. There were other (alleged) but equally bizarre ideas!! Please note I included this here purely as a bit of fun and, not as a statement or comment. It  WOULD make a good , fun project though!:lol:

Allan

Would that be domestically produced or would it need to be a joint program with Europe?

On 8/25/2018 at 8:55 AM, Albeback52 said:

Allan

That's NATO (North Avon Tayto Organisation) sorted then!