Supermarine SPITFIRE / SEAFIRE / SPITEFUL / SEAFANG STGB Chat

Good evening Patrice. I have a good selection of Seafire kits and several Spitfire kits in the stash so please sign me up to the list. Perhaps a Seafire III from the Milltown deck landing school or a XVII from Lossiemouth, perhaps that Spitfire PR.XI conversion I keep promising myself, maybe a 21 or 24 from 602 Squadron... either way there's plenty options :) 

Where's @Enzo Matrixto tell me "do them all!" :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, davidelvy said:

I’ve not done very well with group builds, but I’ve got loads of the buggers in my stash. Next year is ages away so maybe...

Like David, I too have not done very well with group builds...to put it mildly.

But I'm still game. Please put me down for one,

Alan

• Like 2

10 hours ago, davidelvy said:

I’ve not done very well with group builds, but I’ve got loads of the buggers in my stash. Next year is ages away so maybe...

9 hours ago, Col. said:

Good evening Patrice. I have a good selection of Seafire kits and several Spitfire kits in the stash so please sign me up to the list. Perhaps a Seafire III from the Milltown deck landing school or a XVII from Lossiemouth, perhaps that Spitfire PR.XI conversion I keep promising myself, maybe a 21 or 24 from 602 Squadron... either way there's plenty options :) 

Where's @Enzo Matrixto tell me "do them all!" :D 

7 hours ago, Angus Tura said:

Like David, I too have not done very well with group builds...to put it mildly.

But I'm still game. Please put me down for one,

Alan

Good morning Guys

Welcome aboard

With all these interesting kits in the stash it seems we will have a Great Gb ..

Cheers

Patrice

As I just shelved my MTO GB Sword Seafire IIc as maybe 0,25% started, so definitely below the quarter-finished mark, I´d be happy to say to myself "I´d finish this in the S'fire STGB next year"... So please count me in too (although Enzo regards me with my recent GB track record as a constant signer-in but non-entrant-in-the-end, and soon won´t allow me to be calculated as one of the required members :rolleyes:). Best regards, V-P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vppelt68 said:

As I just shelved my MTO GB Sword Seafire IIc as maybe 0,25% started, so definitely below the quarter-finished mark, I´d be happy to say to myself "I´d finish this in the S'fire STGB next year"... So please count me in too (although Enzo regards me with my recent GB track record as a constant signer-in but non-entrant-in-the-end, and soon won´t allow me to be calculated as one of the required members :rolleyes:). Best regards, V-P

Good afternoon VP

Welcome aboard  I hope you will be able to finish your Sword Seafire next year ...

Cheers

Patrice

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bonhoff said:

Me too - Would a Rareplanes Spiteful be taking things too far from the beaten path?

IanJ

Hello IanJ

Welcome aboard, a Spiteful should be very interesting ..

Cheers

Patrice

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Cookenbacher said:

Oh, sign me up Patrice.

Don't know which of the (couple) dozen or so Spitfires in the stash will be the subject for this one, but there is no lack of options!

Good morning Cookie

Welcome aboard 👍

Cheers

Patrice

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Bedders said:

I can't let this pass by without attempting to join in. Hope that Spiteful/Seafang will be permissible, just in case that's where the mojo directs me?

Justin

Good evening Justin

Welcome aboard yes of course we will accpet Spiteful/Seafang

Cheers

Patrice

11 hours ago, gingerbob said:

But of course!  (translation: add me to the rolls)

Good morning Gingerbob

Welcome aboard I add your name on the list right now and by the way thank a lot you are the 25th participant ...

Cheers

Patrice

• Like 1

Good morning all Spits fans

I regret to announce that this Gb will take place in 2020 , I will give you the date later tonight ..

It will leave us more time to welcome more Spitfire/Seafire fans and to get prepared for this STGB ...

Patrice

Edited by TEMPESTMK5
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I like to plan ahead and it gives me time to practice and perhaps by the time it comes around, which always seems to be super quick, I stand a chance at making a better hopefully displayable piece. It also provides 2 years of authorised guilt free mass Spitfire stash accumulation! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

I'm thinking...   Royal Canadian Navy Seafire XV...  

I'm thinking a 91 Squadron fest, based locally to me and covering the II, Vb, XII, IX, XIV and, 21 almost the άλφα to the ωμέγα.

(Apologies to all the Greek members.)

• Like 1