Puce coloured blocks

Still getting those puce coloured randomly sized blocks while opening the site. It seems to take a while these days. Quite frustrating really. I have to come out and try and get back in alter.

Its also happening on my work pc which is far better than my home laptop

• Confused 1

Never seen anything like that . Bit odd you're getting it on computers in two different places .

What’s the operating system, web browser and graphics hardware you have on your PC’s as it rather sounds like it’s an age issue with hardware not coping with new for software and it’s higher requirements 

3 hours ago, Greg B said:

What’s the operating system, web browser and graphics hardware you have on your PC’s as it rather sounds like it’s an age issue with hardware not coping with new for software and it’s higher requirements 

Probably is an age issue. No idea about the graphics; Widows 10(😨) Google.. all that kind of stuff. Lenovo laptop...never really liked it... inherited from late father in law.  Sounds like I will need to buy a new one.

Windows 10 is pretty stable, google likewise. If you can do a google search for how to find your graphics hardware it may give a better idea. Have you updated your drivers etc?

I'd love to see a screenshot of those "puce blocks". It does sound like something isn't working your end, but with it happening on 2 machines it's a bit of a weird one. Seeing where the blocks are turning up may give us a clue as to what's happening, so any info you can supply will help us. An inherited machine sounds pretty ancient, so what Greg says makes a lot of sense. :hmmm:

I'm assuming no-one else is getting similar issues?

I've got an 8 year old Samsung with Windows in Latin , 9 probably ,its fine and a Lenovo windows XI ,its spiffing !

41 minutes ago, Mike said:

I'd love to see a screenshot of those "puce blocks". It does sound like something isn't working your end, but with it happening on 2 machines it's a bit of a weird one. Seeing where the blocks are turning up may give us a clue as to what's happening, so any info you can supply will help us. An inherited machine sounds pretty ancient, so what Greg says makes a lot of sense. :hmmm:

I'm assuming no-one else is getting similar issues?

Bootneck pasted in some screenshots of the same issue. It happens to me when I first open BM.  When doing this its erratic as if its uploading but jumpy. And when I scroll down through posts on any particular thread.  Strangely it doesn't happen on the few other sites I visit