MIG-29 Yugoslavian AF "Vitesovi" 1/72

Fantastic job. Looks like the real thing. Excellent weathering! Looks like 1:32 scale kit. Panel lines are not too wide which gives to your model realistic look. I like this style of finishing.

Great inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

Martin

Excellent model Igor!

It looks so true to scale and realistic in every sense. The level of subtle weathering and the actual colours themselves all looks spot on, from the shades of grey even down to the tone of orange on the ground handling equipment. You got it all spot on.

Only one question ............ whats next? 😁

Cheers

Terry

9 hours ago, Terry1954 said:

Excellent model Igor!

It looks so true to scale and realistic in every sense. The level of subtle weathering and the actual colours themselves all looks spot on, from the shades of grey even down to the tone of orange on the ground handling equipment. You got it all spot on.

Only one question ............ whats next? 😁

Cheers

Terry

Thank so much Terry!

I plan next to make the Ka-50 model in 48 scale. From Italeri kit.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MartinSK said:

Fantastic job. Looks like the real thing. Excellent weathering! Looks like 1:32 scale kit. Panel lines are not too wide which gives to your model realistic look. I like this style of finishing.

Great inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

Martin

Thank you very much Martin! You are welcome!

• Like 1

Just work of art Igor💎, it can not be done better then this! And I really like subject!

Milenco Pavlovich (Mиленко Павловић) indeed was true hero! His first heroic act of that day, before fighting against the overwhelming force, was that he was not supposed to fly! In cockpit was his young colleague with order to fly, but when Milenco saw him, he literally puled him out with words "Mother@#$%&!? childish, you won`t be dying, I will!", and he jumped in instead of him! And he flow, he fought, he died...like a true hero!

• Like 1

Superb work Igor especially with your washes on the panel lines. I found it difficult to keep the paint layers thin enough to keep the panel lines nice & deep for the wash.

Interesting story to go with this as well, which I had never heard of.

Just had a look at this clip of him, superb in flight clip on youtube;

Martin

• Like 2

On 8/29/2018 at 2:32 AM, Lightningboy2000 said:

Just had a look at this clip of him, superb in flight clip on youtube;

Martin

Look at how virtuously Lt. Colonel Pavlovich got landing his MiG. Eternal memory to the hero!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...