Big ideas about a big wing

13 hours ago, Kampartiger said:

That got to be the most difficult build i have ever seen....something that i thought was not possible but there it is, the RB57 that everybody wants! You're definately the Canberra Guru.

Thanks Kampartiger, it was stretch of my skills that's for sure, but worth the sweat, it's one that I've wanted to build for a long time. 

RFI link

John

On 2/11/2019 at 6:55 PM, canberra kid said:

I'll start on my next 'easy' Canberra build, I've made a start though, knobbly tiers!

I will be watching this with interest John as I want to build one of the prototypes in the future, just send me a singing telegram or something to alert me to the fact the build is underway😊

10 hours ago, Head in the clouds. said:

I will be watching this with interest John as I want to build one of the prototypes in the future, just send me a singing telegram or something to alert me to the fact the build is underway😊

Will do mate, I won't be starting her until the end of March, I have a EB.57B on the go for export, having said that, I have started already in a way with the wheels, and today I selected the kit from the stash and sorted the extra components needed for the project, Mk.1 seat, B.57B nose cone, Nene intakes. I now have a month and a half to scrutinise all the photos of VN813 to get to know her better!

John 

15 hours ago, Head in the clouds. said:

Ever the studious exponent of the art John, there is a saying about perfect planning  preventing something or other but cannot recall it in it's entirety.

I know you should not wish your life away but looking forward to March.

Cheers Gary

I'm itching to get stuck in too Gary, but I really must get this EB.57 finished first, after the RB.57F VN813 should be a walk in the park! roll on April! :)

John 

• Like 1