VFA-2 Bounty Hunters Decals 1/72 for F/A-18F

Harrier/ViperFan

I am looking for 1/72 VFA-2 Bounty Hunters decals, I have looked at Hannants, Ebay, all the normal places in America and Japan and Hong Kong and I have searched the web and can't seem to find any at all. Now I know some where released in 1/72 for the F/A-18F. I been wanting to start my Hase kit for ages now but the Kit decals are just nasty not sure where hase got there idea of white from but it is not white. So does anyone know where I can get my grubby mitts on some please?

Hase Decals:

29153394977_68819ab808_k.jpgIMG_0484 

Edited by Harrier/ViperFan

The Twobobs sheet is the only aftermarket option in 1/72 for High Vis VFA-2 aircraft. The advantage of the sheet is that the white is actually white. The disadvantage is the unnescessary two part decals, and the print quality is actually worse (less detail) than the kit decals.

Cheers,

Hoops

On 8/18/2018 at 8:52 PM, MiG-Mech said:

Hasegawa white is seldom white.

It is in their newer releases. Every brand new Hase and Tamiya kit that I've bought in the last few years has had nice, white decals that don't yellow which makes me think they've changed their decal formulas circa 2010 or so.

That same E18 kit, if bought today brand new, would most likely have perfect, white decals.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got annoyed trying to find the decals I discovered that Superscale also do a 1/72 VFA-2 decals but that was no joy either. My other half knew I was getting upset by this she surprised me with a 1/48 Revell F/A-18F and Superscale VFA-2 decals this morning, so the 1/72 will go in the stash and I will build the gift instead.

• Like 2