1:48 Rafale TER

twp1

Hi,

I have the Revell 1:48 Rafale M f from 1999.  Been sat in the stash for a while now but would like to fit it with the TER weapons pylons and make it a little more up to date than the kit allows.  Any ideas where I can get hold of a pair of these?

• Like 1

I thought that L'Arsenal or Renaissance might have done them but cannot see them on their websites , only other place I can think of is the updated version of the kit that Revell released in 2012 which rather defeats your purpose although you could always try a 'wanted' ad in case anyone has the parts going spare.

It is probably cheaper to buy a new kitm as the most important features of the uodsted Revell kits are the recessed chaff/flare launchers.

These can also be purchased in Resin form from wolfpack-d, but involve lots of work....

Go for one if the more recent Revell kits M/B  and fir some werks even the C model is available!

If you want to go further get some nuce targeting pod from l'arsenal and /or weapons!

Dependibg in your load out you can add a recce pod, or AASMs, or even an Excocet missile.... ;)

If you eant more detail.... go for d-mold resin full length intakes!!!

PS: the rack was offered by a swiss based, but now defunct company long time ago....

Edited by exdraken