RAF hemp for Nimrods, Victors and Canberras

Lord Riot

I've been Googling for some time now and looking on ebay and amazon, but I can't find the right colour.

Does anyone know what spray paint I could use for satin hemp please? 

I really don't want to have to use those post-application 'glossing' sprays, clear sprays, etc either as I've never done that before and wouldn't want to mess it up. Anyone know where one can buy satin hemp spray cans, or a close enough match that will look good enough on a Nimrod from 6 feet away. I'm no pro or rivet counter, but equally I don't want it to look orange/pink/brown.

Thanks

There isn't one. We've been through this before. Halfords Camouflage spray paint Khaki is your only option in a rattle can. You will have to gloss it, again Halfords clear varnish, then matt it down after decalling. Games Workshop Purity Seal or whatever it's new name is.

1 hour ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

There isn't one. We've been through this before. Halfords Camouflage spray paint Khaki is your only option in a rattle can. You will have to gloss it, again Halfords clear varnish, then matt it down after decalling. Games Workshop Purity Seal or whatever it's new name is.

The correct colour reference for "Hemp" was BS4800/10-B-21. If you  google "BS4800/10-B-21 in an aerosol can" you will find paint companies who will make up a single aerosol for you with the correct colour for as little as £10.

Selwyn 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

There isn't one. We've been through this before. Halfords Camouflage spray paint Khaki is your only option in a rattle can.

That is the can that I used when painting a Canberra PR9

I notice that Riolett crowd do RAL, BS and Pantone.  Does anyone know of someone who could do FS for "as little as £3.99" for 400ml?  I'm happy enough with Tamiya paint but it's six quid for a quarter of that!  Even that Hemp at £10 is a bargain by comparison.