Royal Navy Lynx 1/48.

EePwYSw.jpgMzWkNfk.jpgATfWlat.jpgOAbiewY.jpg

This is my Airfix 1/48 Sea Lynx it was my first finished build in years, I had a headache getting this together it really made me question whether I wanted to get back into the hobby lol. Although I've only heard good things in reviews so I personally take the blame not the kit, I think it was because I couldn't get the fuselage halves together properly and should have filed down the cabin more anyway besides that I'm happy with the finished result, I wanted one as these were on two ships I served on and were obviously a familiar sight. Anyway comments and criticism are welcome I hope you all like it!

• Like 19

It looks great. You certainly picked yourself a challenge for a return to the hobby, I thought I was bad for leaping in at the deep end. You finished it though, well done and did such a wonderful job of it too. It should be all downhill into modelling paradise from here so long as you don't pick something even more challenging of course.

• Like 1

Haha I had assumed it was going to be easy lol I was totally wrong there! But thanks very much for that. I do like the look of the Airfix Merlin but if it's the same as this I'll give it a while lol.

26 minutes ago, Farmerboy said:

Nice job on a nice kit, cabin fit is a bit of a nightmare, so well done for sticking with it.

Thanks man, I did think about phoning it in and tryimg something different but I was like no you will go together!

• Thanks 1