Wonder Woman's Plane

How did you find the parts to build it?  How many parts in the kit?  Be careful...…….somebody on this site is sure to find fault with it...………(as already noted!!!)

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, rayprit said:

How many parts in the kit?

Can't remember how many parts but there was no pilot figure.  The fit was outstanding, though and needed no filler or sanding at all.  Paint job was a bit tricky though.

• Like 1

When you sprayed it - did you just guess where the jet was and spray at random?  How did you find it after it dried?  I suppose its just a matter of feeling around until you bump into it...…...I must admit, I have never seen one before and don't expect to again...…..has to be rare, cannot find it on Scalemates…………….try not to loose it...…….

Nice to come across a kit requiring  no sanding or filler, you will tell me next you didn't use any glue!!!

• Haha 2

Are you being completely transparent with this kits construction problems?:oops:

If you aren't I assure you BMers will see right through any obfuscation.

:whistle:

(Just couldn't resist!)

DennisTheBear

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, DennisTheBear said:

Are you being completely transparent with this kits construction problems?:oops:

If you aren't I assure you BMers will see right through any obfuscation.

:whistle:

Shaddap! 😂

I think the airbrushed tri-color scheme on this aircraft is really well done, though I think you put too much chipping in some areas, most notably the engine. Do you know if Eduard has aftermarket stuff for this, like resin or brass or something? Next time you build one I would use those, it really changes the detail in some areas. Speaking of which, I’m not a big fan of this kit. The cockpit detail isn’t good and the fit is bad as I can tell you filled it quite a bit. Also there’s no seatbelts, and I HATE KITS THAT DON’T FEATURE SEATBELTS, IT RUINS THE WHOLE MODELLING EXPERIENCE FOR ME!!!1!! HOW DARE THEY NOT CARE ABOUT THE MODELLING COMMUNITY AND NOT ADD SEATBELTS!!1!1!! Did you also engrave the panel lines, I can’t tell in this photo. 

One other thing is that this kit is rather hard to find, but that’ll end soon as I’m pretty sure they’re making a dogfight doubles set with Superman. 

Overall I think your kit looks fine, not amazing but fine, and I think your next kit will look really good with practice.

6/10.

Edited by Crossiant Oliver
  • Haha 6