This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Pete

Stealth Plane

This fell off my Facebook page this morning (Many thanks to my old friend and boss, Merf, a fine stage manager and ex A/C Plonk in the USAF)....

Stealth Plane

And regularly at St. Mawgan airshow. The lineys there also used to alter the serial numbers on Sea Kings undergoing deep maintenance to wind up the spotters.

On 8/10/2018 at 6:06 AM, Uncle Pete said:

This fell off my Facebook page this morning (Many thanks to my old friend and boss, Merf, a fine stage manager and ex A/C Plonk in the USAF)....

I'm confused - that's the photo I posted in your 'Wonder Woman's Plane' thread that same day:

But since attributed to your Facebook page and someone called Merf?

8 hours ago, andyf117 said:

I'm confused - that's the photo I posted in your 'Wonder Woman's Plane' thread that same day:

Just one of those coinky-dinkies, Andy.... Merf had put the stealth plane thing up on fb and I shared it to here.  You must have stumbled across it at roughly the same time.  Either that or, if you're the actual 'memist' who created it, it found its way to Merf somehow in Ohio so, well done.   When I saw it, my first thought was to share the laugh here and my second was to pull out my camera and make the 'Wonder Woman's Plane'.

I didn't create it - neither the original "Stealth Fighter" version some 20 years ago, nor the subsequent "Wonder Woman's Plane" one...

....just knew they existed, and on reading your 'Wonder Woman's Plane' post simply searched for and found the one I that posted there...

....apparently, as you suggest, mere coincidence, then...