1/35 Model T Ambulance

I don't come to this part of the world much,but I knocked up this quick little Dio,the figures and kit come from ICM,and I know the purest of you are going to tell me I have the wrong coloured Ambulance for the figures,but I'm sick of painting GREEN and I had a chance to paint BLUE,so these figures are on loan to the French 🤫,Cheers.

tn_5aba4714-a818-448a-951b-d6cd42d07004.tn_3b9c3169-7331-424d-a1ae-11427fcef3dd.tn_cadc3e6d-ab32-4918-95c8-284bf54f31ca.tn_72ee0e75-9969-4e8b-a8aa-7e70496c350a.

• Like 27

Hi Jim. That's a superb looking Model T Ambulance and your scene sets it off beautifully. The groundwork looks spot on and the figures really bring it to life. You'll have to pop in here more often with some more vignette projects! :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jb65rams said:

Nice. Like the diorama, sets it off well.

I’m currently building this kit (in green) for the Eleventh Hour GB.

if it turns out as half as good as yours I will be happy.

Thanks Jb,think yours will turn out fine if not better,look forward to seeing when finished,Cheers.

1 hour ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Jim. That's a superb looking Model T Ambulance and your scene sets it off beautifully. The groundwork looks spot on and the figures really bring it to life. You'll have to pop in here more often with some more vignette projects! :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix 

Thanks Stix,ICM are nice  kits and figures, and I kept it small and simple,(wife just said just like me 😉)Cheers.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent work Jim. Nice composition and I DO like that blue!

That nurse/nun with that wimple gives me the creeps though. I think she's going to turn around and reveal that her entire head is actually that shape, and that she has horns, moustache and a forked tongue!

Rearguards,

Badder

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Badder said:

Excellent work Jim. Nice composition and I DO like that blue!

That nurse/nun with that wimple gives me the creeps though. I think she's going to turn around and reveal that her entire head is actually that shape, and that she has horns, moustache and a forked tongue!

Rearguards,

Badder

Thanks Badder,Ahhhh you have made this kit before ?,and now her secret is out 😈,Cheers.