Shadows in the Moonlight - Finished

Well, even for me, this little project was completed in an incredibly short space of time -- I only started prepping the Conan figure last Saturday -- and that's probably reflected in the distinctly average quality of each element in the diorama,

All helpful feedback, critique, comments, cracks & jokes, etc., are welcome.

And, umm, yeah, I know I should've ironed that blue backdrop before I took the photos....

😨

Hope that viewers have as much fun as I derived from creating the thing.

😊

Cheers and Enjoy

H

78. 05-Aug-2018

79. 05-Aug-2018

80. 05-Aug-2018

81. 05-Aug-2018

82. 05-Aug-2018

83. 05-Aug-2018

84. 05-Aug-2018

85. 05-Aug-2018

86. 05-Aug-2018

87. 05-Aug-2018

88. 05-Aug-2018

89. 05-Aug-2018

90. 05-Aug-2018

91. 05-Aug-2018

92. 05-Aug-2018

93. 05-Aug-2018

• Like 11

Well you say you did it really quickly and you may notice the areas you might of rushed on but it's not evident from where I'm sitting! Yet another fascinating, character driven scene which looks incredible for just a weeks worth of work!

Very well done. :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

PS I wouldn't have noticed the blue backdrop if you hadn't mentioned it - too busy looking at the scene itself!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, PlaStix said:

Well you say you did it really quickly and you may notice the areas you might of rushed on but it's not evident from where I'm sitting! Yet another fascinating, character driven scene which looks incredible for just a weeks worth of work!

Very well done. :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

PS I wouldn't have noticed the blue backdrop if you hadn't mentioned it - too busy looking at the scene itself!

Thanks Stix. I'm glad you enjoyed this one.

It's really the Conan and Thoth Amon figures I was referring to.

The paint-jobs I did on them are fairly basic, and I'd have spent more time on them if they were going into a display cabinet as stand-alone's.

But I think they work okay for a diorama.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

I agree with Stix. Wouldn't have noticed the backdrop. Just too fascinated by the dio. Amazing.

Yeah well. I couldn't find the iron could I? Just as well actually, as I'd probably have burnt the backdrop in any case. It's not something I'm used to operating.

🤤