Oh Dear... what have I done?

modelman182

I came home with this today.  No idea what made me buy it - or where I can put it?

OMG_I_must_be_NUTS.jpg

The damn thing is over 2 and a half feet long. But MAN, is there some potential there!

Ah well - I guess... build it, detail it, paint it and THEN wonder what the hell to do with it... 😚

La, la la... I'm not crazy... No, I'm not... hee hee hee...

Kev

• Like 2

Oh no you don't!!! You'll have to prise it from my dead, cold fingers NOW that I have it! heh heh heh....

Go buy your own one! LOL! 😉

Kev

• Haha 1

ha ha ha... nice try, Truro MB - but I'm still keeping it! 😉

Mackem01 - no shelf space, no wall space for a new shelf, but I'm sure I'll figure something out. Fortunately, no lady (understanding or otherwise) which makes it easy to get new models into the house, but leaves me with no more idea what to do with them after that! Mind you - I think I could fit it with lights and it would make a fairly substantial chandelier. Then hang it from the ceiling as a 'conversation piece'? Whaddy'all think? 😄

Kev

So, Kev..................should you be allowed out again, unsupervised...:whistle:

A tip, keep going past the garden centre and go visit Breedon church, less headaches!

20 hours ago, modelman182 said:

Oh no you don't!!! You'll have to prise it from my dead, cold fingers NOW that I have it! heh heh heh....

Go buy your own one! LOL! 😉

Kev

An acceptable proposition. :mg:

As it happens I was given a 1/24 Harrier, which will appear as a pre production machine.

So I have saved myself £100 and the trouble of having to hunt you down! :D

3 hours ago, PhoenixII said:

So, Kev..................should you be allowed out again, unsupervised...:whistle:

A tip, keep going past the garden centre and go visit Breedon church, less headaches!

Aww... man, have you been following me??? Oops, no... you can't be... cos I go past the church BEFORE I get to the Garden Centre. 😊

1 hour ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

An acceptable proposition. :mg:

As it happens I was given a 1/24 Harrier, which will appear as a pre production machine.

So I have saved myself £100 and the trouble of having to hunt you down! :D

I remember building my first 24th scale Harrier whilst stationed at Lossiemouth in '74. At the time I thought it was a big bugger. This is the first time in a while that I've had that same sense of awesomeness from something that's, after all, "only a model" hee hee...

Gotta love BIG aircraft! I now have a nice collection of biggies. And, of course, not enough time or space to build them all, yet! LOL! Two more years of working for a living then I can quietly retire and get down to some serious modelling. Bliss!

Kev