Game of thrones

colin

I see ICM have just released a kit of the Night King

https://www.emodels.co.uk/icm-1-16-game-of-thrones-the-night-king-16201.html

I haven't seen anything of this before, will they do all the major players in that series do you think

I can only see the Night King listed in their 2018 catalogue.

Here’s hoping they do some of the others. I’d love to see 1/16 or 1/35 White Walkers on horseback.:clap2:

Spoilered for those who haven’t watched the entire lot yet. (and if not, why not!)

C3WPo5z.jpg

Spoiler

Or Night King on Dragon. :wub: 

There’s nothing tying it to GOT other than the design and name, which suggests to me that this is perhaps unofficial? (some of the other box images have it as ‘King of the Night’)

Mart

Edited by LotusArenco

Hi Colin,

There's quite a few GoT related figures and busts available. Whether they're licensed or not, I really don't know but suspect not.

I'm actually surprised that Andrea Miniatures haven't got into the act. They're usually pretty quick with releasing TV and movie tie-in figures.

Having said that, you may be interested in this Youtube clip.

It's by a company called "Scalebro" and I believe they'll be releasing it later this year. I'm not sure of the scale, but tend to think the Wights will likely be 54mm, with Wun-Wun at around 120mm. It certainly looks like a lot of resin.

Here's a link to their website.

http://scalebro.com/

To be honest, there's not really that much in their catalog that appeals to me, but, although it's got nothing to do with GoT, this 54mm 3-figure set of Gaelic/Irish/Hebridean Warriors did catch my eye and at 60 bucks it looks like a steal. So I intend to contact them next month and see if I can nab the set -- and while I'm at it, I'll ask for an update on "The Last Giant" release.

Gaelic Irish Warriors

Edited by Cadman
Sticky key oard messd p my commen
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Neil Lambess said:

Andrea have got in on the act with a mother of Dragons naked Denerys like (it's 100 % her)  figure....

Yeah, I noticed that figure when I was going through the Andrea section of the Historex Agents website the other day. I wonder how many more GoT related sculpts they have up their sleeve for future release?

Just off the top of my head, one of the Korean companies do a bust of Denerys and someone (?) also does a Tywin Lannister example as well.

I should have an unassembled 75mm resin figure of Jon Snow kicking around somewhere -- I'll see if I can find it.

Found the Jon Snow figure.

It's by Toison Studio -- I think they're based in Italy, or might be Spain.

Called Winter Night Ref. No. is TS-06 and it's 70mm size.

The figure is white metal and the base and cloak are resin. Can't remember what the Direwolf is made of cos I used it in a diorama a few years ago now.

Jon Snow_2

Jon Snow_1

Sorry for the poor quality photos. It's night and when I used the flash the reflection off the tin just washed the images out altogether.

There's more from Andrea. They can be tough to find unless you look through the pages, as Andrea's Thrones stuff is not licensed. This 1/8 'Warrior of the North' bust is obviously supposed to be Ned Stark, and is a pretty good likeness of actor Sean Bean.

https://www.andreadepotusa.com/en/1/andrea-miniatures/109/the-bust-collection/2233/s9-b32-warrior-of-the-north.html

Some busts from NutsPlanet in S.Korea.

Perfectly obvious who they're supposed to be.

Tywin

The Imp

Sansa

Jon Snow

Danerys

Edited by Cadman
fixed a comment
  • Like 2