1:72 Rafale fuel tanks

twp1

Anyone have any idea where I can get hold of a pair of 1250l fuel tanks for a 1:72 Rafale?  Ideally scaled for a Revell kit.  

Any knowledge out there on wether the wing pylons are the same for both size fuel tanks?

Also, would be great if I could source an extra one for the center line station with pylon.

Thanks

First Italeri edition drop tanks contained in boxes #026 #036 and #092 were pretty much copies of Heller Mirage 2000 drop tanks, the so called upgraded rebox released on 2012 has different drop tanks and it was also reboxed by Revell

If Hobbyboss kit is really underscale I doubt the drop tanks will look right on Italeri/Revell model

Luigi

4 hours ago, tsepajev said:

I would get a HobbyBoss Rafael model and compare it dimesionwise with Heller/Ilaleri/Revell model. That should clarify HobbyBoss underscale Rafale issue.

Heller Rafale is the A prototype which was bigger than later prototypes and production machines, I'm on the lazy side on taking HB Rafale, I've seen pictures of it lying next to a Italeri kit and is indeed smaller, which one got it right I don't know...if only Revell was smart enough to bring their Rafale in the correct scale I would stop to care about both 😕

Luigi