1/48 - Dassault Mirage F-1 family by Kinetic - 3D renders - release in 2023 ?

Homebee

I would love a new 1/48 General Dynamics F-111 but suspect something smaller like the AMD-BA Mirage F.1C or Fiat G.91 Gina is more likely. 

I need a Mirage F.1C/CR, have given up on it ever happening in 1/32, so have got my finger on the SH 1/72 trigger — and am likely to pull before March.

Tony 

On 3/28/2021 at 7:47 AM, MarcV said:

Surely the F-117 is even uglier

On 12/19/2021 at 4:52 PM, Bozothenutter said:

NOTHING!

Is uglier than a Gannet...

On 12/20/2021 at 7:34 AM, Sebastien said:

Say again?

spacer.png

20 hours ago, HartDeco said:

YAK-38 twoseater comes to mind.

René

You've got to love French designers. Incredible ugly with added carbon monoxide poisoning designed in for the passengers. That must have featured a ship's steering wheel and trained lemurs for in-flight maintenance.

Got to say that the renders for the F.I look promising it looks like they have taken the lessons from the G-91 first attempt to heart. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Any news about this ''most wanted'' and ''future best seller'' 1/48 Kinetic project announced in 2018 ?

Still on the pipeline ?

Before or after the 1/48 Fiat G-91 Gina project ?

🤔

SharkOwl

Edited by SharkOwl

23 minutes ago, SharkOwl said:

Any news about this ''most wanted'' and ''future best seller'' 1/48 Kinetic project announced in 2018 ?

Still on the pipeline ?

Before or after the 1/48 Fiat G-91 Gina project ?

🤔

SharkOwl

No.

• Sad 1

• 7 months later...

No news for now.

However, here are some things to think about :

The arrival on the market of a brand new F-35A from Tamiya at 1/48 scale will certainly lead Kinetic

to remove this subject from its list of future projects.

The massive sales to be expected of the new family of F-16 Kinetic at 1/48 will certainly allow them

to finance their future projects.

Personally I believe that one projec is currently prioritized at Kinetic beyond their new 1/48 F-16 family :

A complete family of 1/48 Mirage F-1 ;

😎

SharkOwl

Edited by SharkOwl
  • Like 2

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Dassault Mirage F-1 family by Kinetic - 3D renders - release in 2023 ?
3 hours ago, SharkOwl said:

No news for now.

The arrival on the market of a brand new F-35A from Tamiya at 1/48 scale will certainly lead Kinetic

The massive sales to be expected of the new family of F-16 Kinetic at 1/48 will certainly allow them

Personally I believe that three projects are currently prioritized at Kinetic beyond their new 1/48 F-16 family :

A 1/48 Fiat G-91 Gina ;

And to follow the superb Kinetic 1/48 Leonardo M-346 Master :

A 1/48 Leonardo T-345A HET ;

The T-345A is the future aircraft that will equip the Italian demonstration team ‘’Pattuglia Acrobatica Nazionale

Frecce Tricolore”, plus, marketed by Leonardo Canada as the ''Tutor II'', the Canadian RCAF ‘’Nato Flying Training

Canada’’ military academy and the RCAF Snowbirds demonstration team.

😎

SharkOwl

Lots of hail Mary's in there.....

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, SharkOwl said:

Hopefully to be replaced by a 1/48 F-35C, which seems to be the unloved variant for reasons I don’t quite understand.

6 hours ago, SharkOwl said:

No news for now.

Personally I believe that three projects are currently prioritized at Kinetic beyond their new 1/48 F-16 family :

A 1/48 Fiat G-91 Gina ;

And to follow the superb Kinetic 1/48 Leonardo M-346 Master :

A 1/48 Leonardo T-345A HET ;

The T-345A is the future aircraft that will equip the Italian demonstration team ‘’Pattuglia Acrobatica Nazionale

Frecce Tricolore”, plus, marketed by Leonardo Canada as the ''Tutor II'', the Canadian RCAF ‘’Nato Flying Training

Canada’’ military academy and the RCAF Snowbirds demonstration team.

😎

SharkOwl

I'd buy several Mirage F1s and a couple of G-91s, but the T-345 leaves me cold. Compared to the Frecce's current mount it's definitely in the 'meh' category!

18 hours ago, hopkp said:

I'd buy several Mirage F1s and a couple of G-91s, but the T-345 leaves me cold. Compared to the Frecce's current mount it's definitely in the 'meh' category!

I delete my off topic answer.

😎

SharkOwl 

Edited by SharkOwl

Could we keep this thread on topic and not turn it into "I'd like to see" wishlist thread please?

Still haven't gotten around to building my Kitty Hawk F-1 kits, but on the to-do list for the future, however wouldn't mind a new F-1 series of kits. 

1 hour ago, Boman said:

Could we keep this thread on topic and not turn it into "I'd like to see" wishlist thread please?

Still haven't gotten around to building my Kitty Hawk F-1 kits, but on the to-do list for the future, however wouldn't mind a new F-1 series of kits. 

I delete my off topic answer.

😎

SharkOwl

Edited by SharkOwl
  • Like 1

It may not totally a wishlist, but both the Fiat and the Leonardo are so out of topic you can't even see its shores when the weather is good...

Edited by Sebastien
Spelling

31 minutes ago, Sebastien said:

It may not totally a wishlist, but both the Fiat and the Leonardo are so out of topic you can't even see its shores when the weather is good...

I delete my off topic answers.

😎

SharkOwl