New 1/72 metal-wing Hurricane I from Arma Hobby -- Released!

Procopius

Playing with it this morning, it's hard to believe this is a company making their third kit. Fit appears to be really good, a little care around the wing roots as the location points are a little complicated, but it drops in well.

Construction method is very similar to the Airfix fabric wing kit, but I suspect works a little better

• Like 3

Just started my two kits and all I can say is that it is the little Hurricane that I have always been waiting for,......... what a beautiful job and thank you Arma Hobby,..... you have made me a very happy man,.........  the perfect Christmas Present! 

If you continue and release a Mk.IIb that would be the icing on the cake,................... I do hope that you get the sales that you deserve from this kit,

Cheers

Tony.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, tonyot said:

If you continue and release a Mk.IIb that would be the icing on the cake,................... I do hope that you get the sales that you deserve from this kit,

Cheers

Tony.

Seconded on both counts!

John.

• Like 2

Hiya Folks,

For anybody who is interested,..... I have begun a WIP here;

Cheers and Merry Christmas,

Tony

• Like 5

On 12/24/2018 at 9:59 PM, tonyot said:

Hiya Folks,

For anybody who is interested,..... I have begun a WIP here;

Cheers and Merry Christmas,

Tony

will be following... and learning... i'm never a pathfinder 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am back after Christmas break. Almost recovered after packing Hurricane orders last three weeks. Thank you everybody for support!

On the armahobbynews was published an article with all Hurricane reviews online available to my knowledge. If you know any not included please let me know by comments here or on the blog.  http://armahobbynews.pl/en/blog/2018/12/18/reviews-of-the-hurricane-mk-i-expert-set-from-arma-hobby/

Nice cherry on the top is our kit on the  Hannants bestsellers list.

48995889_2198848036812208_88278655023416

• Like 12

43 minutes ago, Wojtek Bulhak said:

I am back after Christmas break. Almost recovered after packing Hurricane orders last three weeks. Thank you everybody for support!

You deserve it.  Best wishes for 2019

• Like 4

Father Christmas delivered mine on Christmas Eve.  Happy days.  Three overtrees and, very generously, a full set of decals.  Thank you Arma Hobby.  It looks like a superb kit.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 304th BRAT said:

Should have had mine today but the post office want £1.50 extra postage before they will deliver. Anyone else had this problem?

Why do they want the money? Incorrect postage? Poland is in the EU so there should be no import charges either. Strange.

Jeff 

• Like 1

On 12/27/2018 at 2:06 PM, Wojtek Bulhak said:

It's not just on the list, it's number one, a brilliant result Wojtek, well done. I'm going to go out on a limb here & state that  Mk. II and / or a Mk.IV to the same standard would probably get you to number one just as quickly. The extra trees were an excellent idea too.

Can you tell us what & when your next release will be?

cheers,

spad

• Like 2

5 hours ago, spaddad said:

Can you tell us what & when your next release will be?

cheers,

spad

Just started a thread on that: 

The long and the short of it is no announcement until ready to release. I'm hoping (and betting) they do the Mustang III next year. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, pinky coffeeboat said:

Why do they want the money? Incorrect postage? Poland is in the EU so there should be no import charges either. Strange.

Jeff 

Panic over, the parcel is for my Polish neighbours. Card was put through my door so still waiting for my Hurricanes.  Sorry for the confusion 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, 304th BRAT said:

Should have had mine today but the post office want £1.50 extra postage before they will deliver. Anyone else had this problem? 

Please send me more details by PM, number of parcel and official reason of extra fee if known. It looks suspicious. Hopefully we can help.

On 27/12/2018 at 19:16, Meatbox8 said:

Father Christmas delivered mine on Christmas Eve.  Happy days.  Three overtrees and, very generously, a full set of decals.  Thank you Arma Hobby.  It looks like a superb kit.

How do I get these overtrees?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Graham Boak said:

I understand that the overtrees had to be ordered in advance of the release of the kit, and that none remain.  I suspect you won't be the only one hoping I'm wrong.

Curses!

Thanks Graham.

• Like 2