New 1/72 metal-wing Hurricane I from Arma Hobby -- Released!

Procopius

1 minute ago, Dave Fleming said:

Got an email from Arma with it when it was dispatched with the international tracking number

I just checked my account and my order (placed 01/12/2018) is still showing "in progress".

Is this timescale typical? 

Cheers,

Bill.

I'm hanging on for the 'Junior' kit, not being a fan of etch of which I would probably only use the seat belts. Seen the plastic in the 'flesh' and it does look impressive.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Heraldcoupe said:

I just checked my account and my order (placed 01/12/2018) is still showing "in progress".

Is this timescale typical? 

Cheers,

Bill.

Check back a couple of pages and you'll see pictures of a huge pile of boxes and words from the company saying they are only a three man (or person, should you wish) operation. I think patience is required. Electronic images and words travel considerably faster than physical items through the post  and those involved in the company probably have other things they need to do each day.

Jeff 

Edited by pinky coffeeboat
  • Like 2

There was a posting from him stating that they had had a van especially from the Polish Post Office to take away the orders, so either they kits are now somewhere in transit or perhaps they were not in that first batch.  I received mine only a few days after that posting.

• Like 1

Polish Post also has busy time and even priority letters and parcels go slower. So I assume that it may take longer than usual to deliver parcel from Poland to the UK (not to mention other countries outside the EU). 

• Like 1

Good evening

I received this mail this afternoon

" When you are reading this email message the Polish Post is processing latest parcels with Hurricane models preordered in Arma Hobby shop. They are starting their way to modellers desks and stockpiles. It was the busiest time in our office this year.

Before Christmas time came you are invited to read short overview of Hurricane project ant model kit reception in our blog.

Next, economy box of Hurricane kit is available for preorders now here. Delivery starts after New Year.

We wish to all customers and supporters a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Yours
Wojtek Bułhak
Arma Hobby  "

Patrice

• Like 1