New 1/72 metal-wing Hurricane I from Arma Hobby -- Released!

Procopius

I've a question about their standard box set 70020.  The description states it includes plastic and PE, but photo contents show only decals - so is there PE included?

Actually a second question on the PE, any chance of these detail frets available as a stand alone product?

regards,

Jack

1 hour ago, JackG said:

Actually a second question on the PE, any chance of these detail frets available as a stand alone product?

Sorry, it was an error on website. No photoetched parts in junior set/model kit boxes. Thank you for pointing it.

Photoetched parts hopefully will be soon released by accessories manufacturer. At now we are not planning them as separate sety.

• Thanks 1

Expert Set is released: http://www.armahobby.com/70019-hurricane-mk-i-expert-set.html

I've ordered four, looking forward to these. Glad there was a manufacturer with the courage and the will to see these through and to give us a kit with the mask and PE right in the box. Really excited to build one.

• Like 4

Ordered mine: 1 expert and 1 overtree.

I used the opportunity to also order one limited edition Fokker E.V (I already have the expert set and the junior set).

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 3

I go 2 expert kits. Thought about over trees but getting the other PE would be more than the expert set. Plus the photoetch from Eduard/Part was for other kits.

I may get more latter . Hope they don't sell out.

Rick

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Paul J said:

Thats just it; I am a subscriber thats how I got to the order page. STrange.

There should be a link in the latest email. IIRC it's below the link to the Expert set. If your email has the link missing, PM me and I'll send it to you.

Edited by lasermonkey

Just asking... am I the only one getting multiple and daily Arma Hobby emails each time I go to their website?? It’s getting a little annoying to be honest. I would like to calculate what a kit or two would cost if shipped to Australia, however can’t seem to get that far without having to commit to an order. Postage to my end of the universe is always insane so I don’t want to be slugged for three times the kits price in postage costs.

Anyway, I might get in touch with my LHS and see if he’s prepared to stock them. 

Cheers.. Dave

47 minutes ago, Rabbit Leader said:

It’s getting a little annoying to be honest. I would like to calculate what a kit or two would cost if shipped to Australia, however can’t seem to get that far without having to commit to an order.

Put stuff in your basket and state your country, it will give you the postal rate before you have to commit to putting in your details,

Cheers,

Bill.

• Thanks 2

Wot Bill said, I put a Hurri & Fokker with lozenge decals in my cart & pretty sure it was 15euro the pair, or maybe 15 US, not sure now which currency I had, I couldn't find any over trees & I've been getting news letters forever so might have to grab a couple of the base kits but want the top end Hurricane kit for the SAAF scheme.

Steve.

• Like 1

Just now, stevehnz said:

I couldn't find any over trees & I've been getting news letters forever 

The Hurricane mailing list is a seperate subscription, the direct link was sent out in an email I received on Friday.
Somewhere on BM I'm sure Wotjek posted about the Hurricane subscription, but I can't find the link...

Cheers,

Bill.

• Thanks 1

I'm not having much luck finding these overtrees either. I have come across them before however now I cannot seem to find anything. To be honest, I have little time to search around the many Arma Hobby emails I've received so have decided it's all a little too hard. It might be the Brisbane heat that's getting to me, but I'm done! 

Cheers and happy Hurricane modelling.. Dave 

• Like 1