1:600 REVELL BATTLECRUISER

hello folks I'm after clarification please.

I've recently missed out on t'ebag a KBC undiscovered country issue Klingon battle cruiser.This had raised detailing on the head, boom, main hull and engines. Does any one know if the new Revell kit is embellished with the UDC edition detailing or similar? I've read mixed reports of tos Revell Enterprise so I'd like any info. Many thanks..

Edited by RACETRACK
mistake.

I am not sure what you exactly mean - the AMT Klingon "movie" Cruiser had raised details. The new Revell TOS cruiser has recessed panel lines - which are not correct for a TOS cruiser, though in a DS9 episode is a D7 cruiser with such detail.

Her is a German review with pictures of the Revell kit: http://www.modellversium.de/kit/artikel.php?id=8708

and here: http://www.ipmsdeutschland.de/FirstLook/Revell/Rev_StarTrek_Klingon_D7/Rev_Klingon_Battle_Cruiser_D7.html

id love the 1/350 K'tinga but id need planning permission for the extension to put it in.

I ve checked out the Revell issue and its the one I'm seeking. Bigger scale prepped to be lit. The UDC K'tinga with raised details will have to wait, the Revell one is hard enough to find!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RACETRACK said:

id love the 1/350 K'tinga but id need planning permission for the extension to put it in.

I ve checked out the Revell issue and its the one I'm seeking. Bigger scale prepped to be lit. The UDC K'tinga with raised details will have to wait, the Revell one is hard enough to find!

Opp's my apologies sir, as I'm clearly not up with the latest Revell news in that case, I wonder if that's a new tool, or the original ERTL  re-release, as that wasn't a bad kit either? Hmmm? I'm looking forward next to the !/100 Oberth Class and BOP set personally, as just like you my friend planning permission is much more expensive that the kit stash. and normally takes a lot to complete as well. He,he. Cheers    

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

K'tinga found and acquired! Ebay had a ST VI boxed version. All for £15.00 delivered! Can't wait for this kit been after it  a while now but its been worth the wait!