Sturmgeschütz Stug IV - 1/35 Italeri.

Hey there,

It's been a while since a have made a post... well, here I'm with a small beast: a Stug IV from Italeri, 1/35 scale.

Is the first tank that I make since I was a little boy, and it is very grateful to do, I mean, I use to make Airplanes and when you have the freedom to make a more "dirty" work it feels good.

The kit is really good, it comes with some PE parts an a metal canon barrel, separated track links, and a really good details in general. I had only added an MG34 from Dragon to upgrade him.

For about 30€ is a very recomendable kit.

And, here is he: 

Stug IVStug IVStug IVStug IVStug IVStug IVStug IVStug IVStug IVStug IVStug IVStug IVStug IVStug IVStug IVStug IV

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jasper dog said:

Super Stug IV, great job on the weathering, scars, and chips etc. Particularly like the battle damage on the schurzen.

Excellant modelling. :goodjob:

Thanks Jasper!

1 hour ago, Steve_farrier said:

Nice weathering... but where are the u it markings etc ? 🙂 

Thanks Steve.

I've decided not to put the decals, just as it had been a "Phantom Tank" 😉

Stugtaculous!it

Looks like a great kit, made even better by some a great paint-job. I really like the shade of dunk gelb you've achieved. I reallise that the later photos look a bit TOO yellow because of the lighting.

My only criticism would be concerning the aerials. They look a bit on the thick side to me.

I look forward to seeing your next AFV!

Rearguards,

Badder

• Like 1

On 27/07/2018 at 17:06, Badder said:

Stugtaculous!it

Looks like a great kit, made even better by some a great paint-job. I really like the shade of dunk gelb you've achieved. I reallise that the later photos look a bit TOO yellow because of the lighting.

My only criticism would be concerning the aerials. They look a bit on the thick side to me.

I look forward to seeing your next AFV!

Rearguards,

Badder

Hey Badder,

The antennas ar too thick, it can easily be fixed, I just have to cut and replace it.

Thanks! 😉

• Like 1

Beautiful paint and weathering job, show us more AFV's please 'cause you are on a roll if this is your first.

I really like the distressed schurzen but then again I like the look with them removed too, all those road wheels look great. The rear end especially

with the weathering on the muffler and the kinked tow cable looks realistic to me.

Yes the aerials are a little over scale but some fine wire should sort that out.

Excellent job for a first tank.

Take care,

Lloyd 

• Like 1

On 02/08/2018 at 18:52, BlackMax12 said:

Beautiful paint and weathering job, show us more AFV's please 'cause you are on a roll if this is your first.

I really like the distressed schurzen but then again I like the look with them removed too, all those road wheels look great. The rear end especially

with the weathering on the muffler and the kinked tow cable looks realistic to me.

Yes the aerials are a little over scale but some fine wire should sort that out.

Excellent job for a first tank.

Take care,

Lloyd 

On 04/08/2018 at 20:07, Hairtrigger said:

Great job ...  Phantom tank, I like that.   Just the ariels a little thick, but a little stretched sprue is an easy rectification.   Your weathering is very effective.

Thanks a lot, mates.... I will made more tanks for sure!

• Like 1