Lysander - Eduard 1/48

I know it's a bit late for this build but I found this pair in museums in Canada and haven't been able to post them till I got home.

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

Sorry for them being late, the second airframe is in yellow with black stripes especially for Bill @Navybird

Roger

• Like 9

Hi Ced 

Great work so far fella. You've had some testing moments with this build you have some patience there. 

Can't wait to see the photo Etch when it arrives  to see whether I might need to get some for mine. 

Keep up the good work. 

All the best 

Chris 

• Thanks 1

Great work!

For me Lysander is kinda archetypic airplane as it was one of the first types used by the Poles (309 Squadron) in Britain in 1940 (along with the Hurry, the Battle and the Wimpy) so is present in every book about WWII Polish Aviation.

I had only one model of it, Soviet-produced Frog one. Not bad at all.

• Like 1

Thanks Chris :) I've heard nothing from Jadar since the order confirmation on the 13th. I'm wondering if they have a problem or if they just ship without notification... I'll give it a few more days and send them an email...

Thanks Grzegorz :) 

You're right Martian, nice photos. Perhaps they should go in the walk around section? :) 

• Like 1

Thanks Johnny :) 

Chased Jadar today and had an email saying they had been waiting for stock but that arrived today so they're posting the bits later.

Hopefully they'll be here soon and I can resume next week...

• Like 1

Hello Ced 

They seem to get more enthused the more you buy!

I will have to work out how to post a photo of mine so that you can 'compare and contrast' (and use it to keep the children away from the fire),

......can you still get 110 film cassettes?

Box On 

Strickers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Gorby said:

I'm not one to spread gossip... 

...but I've heard he's messing around with a big American bird.  :analintruder:

That doesn't narrow it down very much.....

Ian

• Haha 7

Just stumbled on this. The kit is on my wish list & I hope to finish it in the 613 Sqn scheme. I've done a 613 Mustang 1 & got the Spit F-22 & 613 decals for it. As a Manc (ish) it's my local squadron, unfortunately they disbanded a year before I was born. The Auxiliary Air Force buildings were still standing until well into the 80s at Ringway.

This build is coming along nicely, looking forward to more progress. Bookmarked.

Pete

• Like 1

Please be patient with me chaps... I really need to get the B-36 off the bench so I have some room...

Hendie thanks again for the offer of the PE - I was a fool, a FOOL I tell you! :D 

Pete the 613 Sqdn scheme looks interesting :) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...