Blitzbuild 2018 Chat

I'm on holiday for this years Blitz and I'm as sick as the proverbial parrot. I haven't finished anything since last year's blitzbuild.

I have enjoyed watching this year's from afar. I love the Cutlass. Steve, I feel your varnish-related pain. And so on.

I am often on holiday at this time of year and I'm sure I'm not alone. Would anyone be interested in a UK Spring bank holiday Blitzbuild in the future?

Alan

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Angus Tura said:

Would anyone be interested in a UK Spring bank holiday Blitzbuild in the future?

Okay, let's do it.  Blitzbuild 2019 will run from Saturday 25 May to Monday 27 May 2019.

If the spring one is popular, there may be another in August...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Okay, let's do it.  Blitzbuild 2019 will run from Saturday 25 May to Monday 27 May 2019.

Count me in Enzo my rota tell's me I'm off that weekend and to make up for this year's disaster I'm  going 1/48 scale!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Excellently marvellous Enzo!

I had meant as-well-as, and not instead-of, but very good. I suppose you'd better count me in too.

What to build?

Alan

Thirteen completions in the gallery.

Three Whifs and three Toon Tanks.

More fun than you can shake a stick at!  :D

Thanks to all who joined in the madness. I found it all thoroughly enjoyable.   I'll get the poll sorted shortly.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Little H wants to say thank you to everyone who voted for her Minecraft Sherman and everyone who commented on her build. She is looking forward to the next BlitzBuild and I’m under strict instructions to get a Spitfire sorted in time. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Well done little H, 

If you ask Big H to send me a PM I can make sure you have the Spitfire for the next build. I have a couple left over from a school project !

Unless of course Uncle Enzo is giving you a Spitfire as a prise for being our Poll Champion :whistle:

cheers Pat

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

Well done little H, 

If you ask Big H to send me a PM I can make sure you have the Spitfire for the next build. I have a couple left over from a school project !

Unless of course Uncle Enzo is giving you a Spitfire as a prise for being our Poll Champion :whistle:

cheers Pat

PM inbound.