Junkers D.I WnW 1/32

Hello, 
So it happens that it`s the first WnW kit on my bench. I`m also going to build Bristol Fighter WnW with Aviattic decals simultaneously with this one.
What can I say - it's simply awesome!! Love every second of the time I spent building it so far. 
The box picture is by Artro modelling (too lazy to take one on my own). 

s4WuuMT.jpg
luqRn5N.jpg
mJBMVjs.jpg
oQRhBmg.jpg
kAPVSzB.jpg
EbIxNqq.jpg

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Many thanks!
The perspective of painting and putting decals on all these corrugated surfaces is giving me shivers. 
This is what I`ve managed to do so far. The Mercedes engine still requires some touch ups. The TaurusModels add-ons are simply superb!

jukMv6y.jpg
QPnj4U6.jpg
jLrv9N6.jpg
GJLG60l.jpg
dmKiLZV.jpg

Edited by Xmald
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Roden' s decals are... Not the best to ;)

Getting them to conform to the corrugations might be even tougher. For cartograf decals microscale solutions worked best. When it comes to roden I'd try tensol and hypersol.

9 hours ago, Xmald said:

Roden' s decals are... Not the best to ;)

Getting them to conform to the corrugations might be even tougher. For cartograf decals microscale solutions worked best. When it comes to roden I'd try tensol and hypersol.

Yeah, I'd heard that. I was hoping I might have something suitable in the spare box, but no cigar.. 😂 

Thanks for your extremely kind words!
The model is almost done. I`ve fixed the engine and the exhaust. I`ve also carved the propeller. I`ve used the Proper Plane hubs and I must admit they are great products!

XVGMjz4.jpg
lZwBBzT.jpg
YvsJJQJ.jpg

• Like 3