1 hour ago, Courageous said:

I have seen many RFI's of members past models and I don't think you'll be breaking any rules Moa.

Stuart

That's auspicious, Stuart, thank you for mentioning it.

My scratchbuilt model of ten years ago (to the right of the photo) and the new model:

IMG_6523+%25281280x960%2529.jpg

Edited by Moa
to add information
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Courageous said:

Why did you decide to build a second Crusader 10 years later?

Stuart

For many reasons, Stuart.

For once to support a manufacturer that dares to make a bold choice, and release a very appealing and significant plane away from the boring same old.

Also to compare, to see how other solutions work (for example, i split the bubble horizontally and they did it vertically, following tradition).

Besides, i think to make it known may gather support for less traditional types, and with a more elevated elan, with stories behind that have to do with more uplifting goals and environments.

There have been few occasions of me wanting to repeat a specific plane, this is one. It looks so cool! And in the 30's!!

• Like 2

On 7/19/2018 at 6:44 PM, Moa said:

But since many are builds from some years ago, not sure if that is proper protocol, or would be considered clattering the space. If a moderator is reading this, perhaps would consider the possibility?

I can't see a problem with showing your older models in the RFI section. As far as I'm aware, there is no stipulation as to the age of the build, indeed, there have been quite a few older models displayed there in recent months.

• Thanks 1