Italeri Tiger 1/35

Just thought I'd post a few pics. Am still experimenting with weathering and panel washes etc. after not bothering since I got back into the hobby. This was my first attempt at individual track links as well which is far from perfect. I do love the Tiger, it's iconic and looks so, so menacing.

All the best,  Martin 

20180715_17354120180715_17351920180715_17350520180715_17344820180715_17343220180715_173402

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, Duckwizard said:

Your Tiger looks very nice and "lively" regarding the colors. Sry for the poor English, hope you get me. ;)

Anyway I like it a lot and I am jealous of your talent.

Thank you for your kind words, in excellent English may I add ☺

I've only just started posting pics on here as I don't think most of my builds are good enough. But I am getting better I think.

Best wishes to you, Martin 

• Like 1

Thanks chaps. I know its a long way from a lot of the builds on here but im getting there. Am enjoying the hobby more and more since coming back to it a couple of years back. 

All the best, Martin 

Looks pretty good Martin and I think you've got that whitewash down pat. The tracks look like they have

just the right sag for a Tiger so you've ticked that box too. Indy links can be a real pain but they look more real

on Tigers and Panthers that the normal rubber band efforts.

It looks rather depressing with that gun depressed so far though, almost like that scene from Kelly's Heroes where

Eastwood, Savalas and Sutherland walk up to the tiger like Wyatt Earp and a gunfight at the OK Corral. 

Keep them coming,

Lloyd

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BlackMax12 said:

Looks pretty good Martin and I think you've got that whitewash down pat. The tracks look like they have

just the right sag for a Tiger so you've ticked that box too. Indy links can be a real pain but they look more real

on Tigers and Panthers that the normal rubber band efforts.

It looks rather depressing with that gun depressed so far though, almost like that scene from Kelly's Heroes where

Eastwood, Savalas and Sutherland walk up to the tiger like Wyatt Earp and a gunfight at the OK Corral. 

Keep them coming,

Lloyd

Thank you for the comments ☺ Lloyd. Yes, I nearly got the links right, there's one that is at the wrong angle just behind the drive wheel on the right hand side. I did enjoy gluing them together though, stick a few, then leave it, then stick a few. 

I never actually noticed the gun, it's just sat at it's lowest point as it's a bit loose and doesn't hold it's own weight. I do seem to have a bit of a struggle taking pics, didn't realise there was an art to it. I'm off now to watch Kelly's Heroes, it's been a few years and I do like a bit of Clint Eastwood. 👍

All the best, Martin