Biological Oriented Bot v1.0 or Bob.

7 hours ago, Hunter Rose said:

Cool! Love his sword. Will follow with interest mate

Cheers, just got to find a hand of some sort to hold his sword . The sheild come of some I can paint it other than that I think he is just about finished. 

IMG_20180714_192153.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, rockpopandchips said:

Cheers, just got to find a hand of some sort to hold his sword . 

How about if you make a coil from metal wire and cut it open, that could be made into a hand.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LotusArenco said:

Brilliant!:clap2:

I’d be tempted to stick rivets all over and weather the heck out of it.

Mart

I would have done that if it wasn't meant to be a very quiet build. I will be weathering him though. He has had a black base and then I had a go at spray the AK wax stuff thinned with turpentine as that's all had to hand and it turned out OK. I might try a bit of dark aluminium over the top to lighten him before I start on the weathering. 

IMG_20180715_174412.jpg

Edited by rockpopandchips
  • Like 5

This is great ! He looks brilliant and you got the checks on the shield sorted out to great effect. He's cute but definitely looks like he means business and did I spot earth wire for the elbows ? 

Genius bit of scratching/kitbashing mate

Pete

20 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

I like that ... Hes got a suitably angry look to his eyes. His shield and sword do look good as well. 

Cheers

13 hours ago, Brundledonk said:

This is great ! He looks brilliant and you got the checks on the shield sorted out to great effect. He's cute but definitely looks like he means business and did I spot earth wire for the elbows ? 

Genius bit of scratching/kitbashing mate

Pete

Thanks and yes earth wire for the elbows I had to remove a few strands to make it fit but it turned out better than I thought it would. Paint really don't like sticking to it thought so have had used a black marker pen for some touch ups.

Cheers all for you comments on this one, was a fun little project, I have a  1/35 personnel carrier walking mech or it might be a hover bike that are in the planning stages, will i ever get back to making kits?

RFI here.