Italeri Bergepanther 1/35

Hi All, Here's the much lambasted Italeri Bergepanther kit. It's my first Italeri kit and I won't be rushing to get more, but it was very cheap and whilst it's been made clear that it's not accurate I quite like the way it looks. Lots of sink marks some of which I missed but I'm over it. Completely OOB apart from the AA mount,P/E Grilles and a few spare tools.

The cannon was rarely fitted but adds to the appearance I think.

There are a couple of  million part Takom kits on the way which I'm sure will be much better but in terms of enjoyment this was one of the best £18.99s I've ever spent.

Usual C&C welcome

Cheers

David

IMG_7737

IMG_7746IMG_7756IMG_7761IMG_7766IMG_7770

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Really like your bergepanther, built there ausf-G a little while ago, great value for money. To be honest i don't want to be bogged down with to much detail that will rarely be noticed as long as it looks the part.

Great job on the wood effect, something I seam to struggle with alas and from what I can see of it the oil barrel has a nice finish to.

Probably just me but I'd be tempted to give it a little more in the way of weathering and dirt, looks a little factory fresh.

Great work

Darryl 👌

• 4 months later...