RIAT 2018 Friday to Monday (final update 22/07)

10 hours ago, Alpha Delta 210 said:

Yes, the C-2 and the Embraer KC-390 were real coups for the Air Tattoo. I prefer fast jets, but it is great to see machines that have never been to these shores before.

The KC 390 has been to the UK befor. At Farnborough 2016, and probably again this year.

• Like 1

Well if there is nothing there that tickles your taste buds for modelling then it's time to pack up.

AD you are one hell of a photographer … Brilliant as always.

Cheers

Dick

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jenko said:

AD you are one hell of a photographer … Brilliant as always.

Cheers

Dick

Thanks again for your very generous complement, Dick. I'm really pleased that you enjoyed my pictures from RIAT 2018.

2 hours ago, RidgeRunner said:

You did it again, mate. Nice.

Martin

Thanks very much, Martin. One more small batch to upload from Sunday, and that is my RIAT complete for another 12 months! I really enjoyed being a FRIAT member and have already applied for 2019 membership!

Stunning set of pics as ever AD...I may not do much (any) modelling these days, but I thought RIAT was a great show and you've captured the essence of it mate...I went Friday and Saturday

• Like 2

Thanks for posting these, I'm currently in Indonesia and missed RIAT, Legends and Farnborough so these are very welcome!

• Like 1

Thanks F-32, I'm pleased to have given you a taste of home, from what was a great show (despite what you might read on certain "enthusiast" fora...)

The only disappointment for me was the (understandable) cancellation of the RAF100 flypast on the Friday due to thunderstorms in the area!