Wilder Aqualine Products

Shar2

Wilder Aqualine Products

pots.jpg

Wilder has developed the Aqualine range, a water based acrylic product that can be reactivated at any point during your weathering process. The Aqualine range of products are non-toxic, dry quickly to a matt finish and you can still use your enamel products over them. Aqualine colours are very thick and this provides the modeller with a wide range of opacities, also making them very cost-effective.

White Winter Camo is for white wash and camo effects, combine it with other Aqualine colours, Textured Snow, Textured Earth or pigments to alter its colours and texture. You can also use enamels over the Aqualine colours after they dry.

bin.jpg

Black Smoke is great for burnt or smoke effects; combine it with other Aqualine colours, Textured Earth or Gunpowder pigments to alter its colours and texture. You can also use enamels over the Aqualine colours after they dry.

bin.jpg

Conclusion

I’m looking forward to trying these out, and from the quick trial run I have found that they are very fine and you don’t need much to create an effective weathering look on whatever you’re building.  As stated earlier I will be using these on a couple of builds and update this review shortly.  But for now, from my brief experiment I think they will be great to work with.

Review sample courtesy of
logo.jpg

• Like 1

These sound interesting.....Any chance of pics from your experiments when you get a chance, intrigued to know if you could seal them with enamel varnish and then use other water-based products over that?  :hmmm: