Takom - Panther A early 1/35

Hello guys, thank you for kind words 🙂 Iam slowly moving forwards, it not glued together yet, and there are not yet finished all details. There are some new updated photos:
dscn3672.jpg?w=1000&h=dscn3675.jpg?w=1000&h=dscn3680.jpg?w=1000&h=dscn3681.jpg?w=1000&h=

• Like 14

Thats a great piece of work Radek, really nice......these full interior Panthers are getting really popular, I'm getting more tempted everyday. The painting is for me anyway a great inspiration, and takes me another step to getting one of these one day.....10 out of 10......:yes:

Simon.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Redcoat2966 said:

Thats a great piece of work Radek, really nice......these full interior Panthers are getting really popular, I'm getting more tempted everyday. The painting is for me anyway a great inspiration, and takes me another step to getting one of these one day.....10 out of 10......:yes:

Simon.

Thank you Simon. It is always to pleasure to read kindly words.  I will add later more chipping to interior white, but first I must finish with turret interior first to have same amount of scratches. 

Radek

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi Bradeq, 

Wow! What an excellent build your weathering and attention to detail on the engine and interior parts is very realistic, can't wait to see the exterior😀

Cheers Jeff

• Like 1

On 15/08/2019 at 02:01, Phil1960 said:

Hi Bradeq, incredible work! Which colour did you use for red primer?

Ciao

Filippo

HI Phil, hard to say, I mix it by my own feel, but is is from tamiya paints ... classic red+dark brown+yellow sand and for tones white or black 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...