Sturmtiger taking shortcut

Hi guys giving you a rest from rail guns.

A 1 72 scale Sturmtiger Trumpeter kit  ,house is Airfix resin, altered and windows glazing gutters etc added tiger painted in ambush camo.

figs are Ceaser .

1b1c1b12a129124

• Like 17

Great compostion, great groundwork, great building, great Sturmtiger and figures.

The only thing I'd query are the two sections of wall in the last photo where you've painted them black rather than detail them and paint them fully. Because of this, the view from that angle is spolt slightly IMHO. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to put right. If you don't fancy carving the brickwork into them you could always cover up the black bits with a skim of plaster (as in the walls had a skim of plaster over them) I've used fine grade sandpaper in the past, cut to shape and glued over the undetailed bits and leaving the stonework exposed around the edges.

Rearguards

Badder

• Like 1

Thanks for comments Badder yes it looks a bit odd I think when I was painting base I just continued up the wall ,

50 minutes ago, Badder said:

Great compostion, great groundwork, great building, great Sturmtiger and figures.

The only thing I'd query are the two sections of wall in the last photo where you've painted them black rather than detail them and paint them fully. Because of this, the view from that angle is spolt slightly IMHO. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to put right. If you don't fancy carving the brickwork into them you could always cover up the black bits with a skim of plaster (as in the walls had a skim of plaster over them) I've used fine grade sandpaper in the past, cut to shape and glued over the undetailed bits and leaving the stonework exposed around the edges.

Rearguards

Badder

think I will try sandpaper.

Thanks again for comments and taking a interest 

Bazer.

20 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Was the officer map reading? Fantastic build and compasition.

Thanks Ozzy ,yes got some great 1 72 scale maps ,shame cant see em on photos.

• Like 1