+++ Motorbikes, Cars and Trucks (inc. AFV) We've hit the magic 30!!

• 3 weeks later...

This is a devious plan to get me finally building one of those 1:43 Heller car kits I have somewhere... F-1 McLaren, Benetton, Williams and Ferrari IIRC, and Prototype/Le Mans Peugeot, Jaguar, Porsche and Mercedes... Although I´m not sure all of the kits are complete anymore, they are definitely unstarted. At least one should be good enough to try, so sign me in, please! V-P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vppelt68 said:

This is a devious plan to get me finally building one of those 1:43 Heller car kits I have somewhere... F-1 McLaren, Benetton, Williams and Ferrari IIRC, and Prototype/Le Mans Peugeot, Jaguar, Porsche and Mercedes... Although I´m not sure all of the kits are complete anymore, they are definitely unstarted. At least one should be good enough to try, so sign me in, please! V-P

Welcome to the starting Grid :happy:

• Haha 1

Count me in, I have a few Skylines/RX-7's/Civic's/AE86's/Rally Cars to build for this.  Are we ruling out Itasha cars at all?  I really wouldn't search for "Itasha" at work just because of what turns up. 

Kind Regards,

Dazz

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dazzio said:

Count me in, I have a few Skylines/RX-7's/Civic's/AE86's/Rally Cars to build for this.  Are we ruling out Itasha cars at all?  I really wouldn't search for "Itasha" at work just because of what turns up. 

Kind Regards,

Dazz

Cool. Thanks Dazz and welcome. I have to admit that I needed to ‘google’ Itasha but they look very popular in Japan so I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to opt for that scheme if you wanted. Cheers. Nigel 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CliffB said:

A single Tamiya Karmann-Ghia gathering dust in my stash, so please add me to the list.

Thanks, Cliff

Whoop!! Thanks Cliff   :happy:

Almost half way now - Any more with any more???????

• Like 1

On 9/11/2018 at 9:56 PM, wimbledon99 said:

Cool. Thanks Dazz and welcome. I have to admit that I needed to ‘google’ Itasha but they look very popular in Japan so I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to opt for that scheme if you wanted. Cheers. Nigel 

Groovy!  "Itasha" (痛車 - literally "Painful car").  They are meant to be an eye sore and only Otaku such as myself would be seen dead in one.  I was going to do a custom one, but I need to find somewhere that will print out high quality decals for me.  The scheme I am working on/planning is below.

28669247477_b24884b574_b.jpg

Basic skills within GIMP.  But you get the idea, of course the purple would be metallic of some description. 

Kind Regards,

Dazz

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dazzio said:

Groovy!  "Itasha" (痛車 - literally "Painful car").  They are meant to be an eye sore and only Otaku such as myself would be seen dead in one.  I was going to do a custom one, but I need to find somewhere that will print out high quality decals for me.  The scheme I am working on/planning is below.

28669247477_b24884b574_b.jpg

Basic skills within GIMP.  But you get the idea, of course the purple would be metallic of some description. 

Kind Regards,

Dazz

Now that's a unique build!!  Looking forward to seeing that one built :smile:

34 minutes ago, Graham77 said:

Plenty to choose from, please add me to the list.

Cheers

Graham

Added :happy: Welcome to the grid!

We're over the half way point now. Roll up, roll up................. 🏎️🏍️🚚

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hewy said:

This would make for a refreshing but temporary change, i'll join in, a few to choose from inc, barry sheens yamaha yzr 500,  honda rc166,  and  james hunts mclaren m23

Glynn 

Cool - Thanks Glynn. Added to the list :smile:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

With the interest shown in the old Airfix railway wagons in the Airfix Golden years GB, could the word "trucks" be extended to include railway wagons? That would certainly get my vote. I could also join with some 1:72 / 1:76 civi versions of military vehicles which await my attention,

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Paul821 said:

With the interest shown in the old Airfix railway wagons in the Airfix Golden years GB, could the word "trucks" be extended to include railway wagons? That would certainly get my vote. I could also join with some 1:72 / 1:76 civi versions of military vehicles which await my attention,

Hi,

I think railway trucks will be stretching it a bit (and the GB has already been stretched) but the civi vehicles would be most welcome.

I'll pop you on the list.

Cheers :happy:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...