Hi everybody,

Been busy the last weeks and made an other one, was the first model i bought and kept it untill i had the feeling i could do it because it wasn't a easy model to make...  I only make Tamiya for the moment as they fit wonderfull and are a easy task but the paint job was difficult... 

I hope you can enjoy and as always, feel free to let me know what you think as i can only learn from it but keep in mind this in only the third model i have made...  Now started with the Tamiya Corsair...

As always the paint i used was only Tamiya and painted it with my airbrush, otherwise straight out the box...

m1bgjej.jpg

jl6gm7.jpg

rqetqh060jru.jpg

315t11fb.jpg

• Like 18

On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 12:55, Vinnie said:

Well done with the paintwork. The underside especially must have taken much patience.

Hi Vinnie, the underside was relatively easy to be honnest, i found the top of the plane more difficult because of the different colours, the mottling, the lines or fading between colours...  But i have to say that i'm happy with the techniques i used for the first time...  thank you for the compliment! 

On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 18:46, barak1 said:

Generally, I am not a fan of german aircraft, but I have to say, that in this case, it is a nice looking plane and a great build!

That must be one of the most beautifull compliments i ever got about my modelling!  thank you!