1/48 bf-109K HGW positive rivets

Serge can you tell us which size of rivets you used in this stunning project?  I plan on using the same product for a bare metal kit in 1/48 and find your presentation extremely realistic and nuanced. 

36 minutes ago, 28ZComeback said:

Serge can you tell us which size of rivets you used in this stunning project?  I plan on using the same product for a bare metal kit in 1/48 and find your presentation extremely realistic and nuanced. 

28Z,

I use a set of rivet making wheels from RB Productions. They come in four sizes. They work great on BMF.

snYngO1.jpg

1 hour ago, 28ZComeback said:

I've used decal from HGW "Riveting Set Bf 109K-4 1/48" - 481009

tHeeZZee_o.jpg

It was very easy to apply

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Cut each design out of decal sheet and dip them in warm water (30 - 40°C) for 10 - 15 seconds.

2. Check with finger tip if design loose on base paper. If so place it in proper position on model and slide of base paper leaving design on model.

3. Move design to exact position with wet finger tip and push out excess of water and air bubles which are under the decal - use soft coton cloth.

4. Let the decal dry for cca 2 hours.

5. Unstick the foil cafefully and wash marks caused by trasfer glue.

8WYeScRs_o.jpg

And the result 

6pHszipN_o.jpg

• Like 1