Greetings from Arizona USA!

Sonoran

Howdy !

I'm just a bit South of you, in Douglas AZ.

Whenever I'm in Tucson, I "trick" my wife into driving to the Ace Hardware / hobby store on 22nd and Kolb.

It's only 126 mile's ...... one way, but it's as close as I can get to an actual hobby store.

Hello, and :welcome: to Britmodeller, it's a great place to be. I am Joe, live in the SE corner of Wisconsin. I am familiar with what CFFU above posted; he is, sadly, quite correct. There are 2-3 stores in my area; 1 or 2 in the City of Kenosha; and, one still in Racine, WI. My interests are 1/72nd scale aircraft, any era. I look forward to your builds, comments, and questions.

Joe

Welcome to BM Sergio, AZ is such a fantastic state for the Aircraft enthusiast- I spent some great times at Pima, Davis Monthan, the Titan missile museum and up at Falcon Field in Mesa.  (Not to mention my trip in a P-51D!) Happy days.

I look forward to seeing your work here on Britmodeller. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the group, Sergio! I think you will find it is the very best source for knowledge, encouragement, and incredible modeling! ( I would be leery of @Corsairfoxfouruncle however- he was frightened by a Corsair when just a wee lad and is afflicted with a unnatural affection for bent-wing fighters!) I also  look forward to seeing your work. Greetings from sunny south central Texas!

Mike

• Haha 1