RAAF B-24M restoration

72modeler

I stumbled upon this site while looking for Hudson photos for another topic. There are some outstanding interior and exterior detail photos of the B-24M currently  being restored that I thought would be useful for modeling projects. There are also photos of restored warbirds taken at various  airshows. Enjoy!

Mike

https://acesflyinghigh.wordpress.com/tag/b-24-liberator

Edited by 72modeler
revised link
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Thanks for the link Mike,

unfortunately the link supplied brings up purely text,

you need to remove the " feed/ " bit, then you get the pics 👍

Paul

2 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Mike i get the same thing as Phoenixll ... Nothing but text ?

Try again- I fixed the link about the same time you posted this; I clicked on it just now,  and it opens with the photos. Let me know if you can't see them.

Mike

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Still text for me ? Might be that im on a cellular ? I dont have an actual computer ? I even tried cutting/pasting the link in google and still get text.  

Oh, that could be. Maybe Mike, the webmaster can help; if there's another way I can post the link so you can see the photos, I certainly will. I am sooo sorry!

Mike

CCFFU- try this link- see if it works for you.

https://acesflyinghigh.wordpress.com/2017/07/01/restoring-the-last-surviving-raaf-consolidated-b-24-liberator-2017-update/

Edited by 72modeler
added link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

That one worked mike 👍 I’ll check it out tomorrow as i have to get up early for a gov’t physical. I need my rest. 

Dennis

Glad you were able to open it, Dennis. They are doing an incredible job on the restoration, which will allow it to be started and taxied, but not flown. I will be thinking about you regarding your physical, my friend- hoping you get an A+!

Mike

• Thanks 1