everything has shifted to the right

Mike,

Got on the site just now, and all of the topics and discussions have been shifted way over the right! Is this a change in the format or has something gone amiss?

Mike, aka 72modeler

It's something awry - in FF the orange "new content" dot is on a separate line.  IE must be doing something different.  I've been talking to Sgt Squarehead about this in PMs less than a minute ago.  I'll see if I can get it reset, but I've already contacted Support to get a resolution. :)

• Like 1

The thread pages start in the middle of the page ,massive white space on the left . I thought it was a compatibility  issue ,tried that... Not back to normal..Somethings wrong . Is it just me ?

The forum index and sub group indexes  are the normal view.

Thanks

Thank you all …  Thought it was me . Thought the  screwdrivers and Knocking stick  was coming out to fix it . Thought was all over .Come on England !

I've just backloaded the previous version while they fix the new update, so things should have gone back to normal :)

I've also merged the multiple topics - can we take a moment to search before posting up another topic please?

4 hours ago, Mike said:

I've just backloaded the previous version while they fix the new update, so things should have gone back to normal :)

I've also merged the multiple topics - can we take a moment to search before posting up another topic please?

Yeah!

:mike: