1/72 & 1/48 - Upcoming T-33A Shooting Star decals from Hi-Decal

Diego

Hi-Decal will release two decal sheets (1/72 and 1/48) for the legendary T-Bird:

HD72062 & HD48032 T-33A Shooting Star

with markings for five colorful aircraft:

T-33A "2-161", Imperial Iranian Air Force (IIAF), Training Detachment at TFB.1 Mehrabad, 1963 - target tug scheme wth orange uppersurfaces and NMF underside;
T-33A "2-8002", Islamic Republic of Iran AF (IRIAF),85th AWTS, TFB.8 Baba'ie, 1987 - pale grey uppersurfaces and light grey underside;
T-33A "2-8005", Islamic Republic of Iran AF (IRIAF),85th AWTS, TFB.8 Baba'ie, 1995 - light blue and dark blue uppersurfaces and light grey underside;
T-33A "UB-531", Union of Burma Air Force (UBAF), N°502 Air Base HQ, Mingaladon AB/Yangon Int'l, 1971 - NMF with nose and entire rear fuselage in day-glo orange;
T-33A "703", Cuban Fuerza Aérea Revolucionaria (FAR), BA San Antonio de los Baños, 1961 - camouflaged in dark green and grass green after the FAL bombing raids of April 15th., 703 was one of only tree operational Cuban T-33s during the Bay of Pigs invasion and was credited with the downing of two FAL B-26 Invaders on April 17th and the damaging /sinking of the transport ships Houston and Rio Escondido.

The decals are scheduled to be available during August / September

greetings
Diego

Edited by Diego
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2018 at 4:11 PM, pervis said:

Hello Pervis,

Would it be possible to reload the photos, as the links don't work... :(

Many thanks in advance!

Diego

• Like 1

Hi diego,

its good to see that the sheet is coming soon. Its been a long long wait. But good things come to those who wait i guess and I can start on my shooting star soon...let me know once they are ready to ship.

best regards

• 1 month later...