1/48 - Hawker Hart, Demon & Audax by Arsenal Model Group (AMG) - Hart, Demon & Audax released - Hardy & Hind ?

Homebee

On 15.06.2019 at 17:00, Patrik said:

Остановился сегодня у Доры. Стенд Wings в ModellBrno посмотрел на Харт. Великолепно смотрится в коробке. Поэтому я спросил о 1/72, и, к сожалению, ответ был не совсем положительным, по крайней мере, с краткосрочной точки зрения.

1/72 is already being milled. the first castings should be in autumn.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 23-8-2020 at 1:03 PM, Ivan Shepel said:

1/72 is already being milled. the first castings should be in autumn.

Any updates on this Ivan? 

I do have an AZ rendition of the Hart Fighter, but also fancy doing a (Belgian) Hardy. Which is a kit only available in resin by Kora afaik... Any plans for that type?

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
On 29.01.2021 at 20:44, 128fiddler said:

Есть новости об этом Иване? 

У меня есть версия Hart Fighter в версии для АЗ, но я также хочу исполнить (бельгийского) Hardy. Какой набор доступен только из смолы от Kora afaik ... Есть ли планы на этот тип?

Спасибо!

Belgian is it with radial stars? they are in the plans. until I have drawn them yet.

41 minutes ago, Ivan Shepel said:

Belgian is it with radial stars? they are in the plans. until I have drawn them yet.

So AMG is not dead?

They and their product seem to have vanished....no website, no FB updates....no products on the shelves....

8 minutes ago, Bozothenutter said:

So AMG is not dead?

They and their product seem to have vanished....no website, no FB updates....no products on the shelves....

No, not dead. just the owner is not very friendly with the computer. and the site has not been updated for a long time)) although already under 5 models came out

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ivan Shepel said:

got author's models of hart and demon. although I did only 48, as the author of the basic 3D they gave me 72. photo on the phone so do not swear. I hope I understood correctly how to insert a photo

https://postimg.cc/gallery/SQ7FqZ1

Thanks Ivan !

Dedicated thread for AMG 1/72nd Hawker Demon & Hart is here:

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235092434-172-hawker-demon-hart-by-arsenal-model-group-amg-demon-released-hart-release-in-2021/

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Ivan Shepel said:

No, not dead. just the owner is not very friendly with the computer. and the site has not been updated for a long time)) although already under 5 models came out

Thanks for the update, bit worried as they make nice stuff!

You might want to put the message out there it is still 'business as usual ' .

20 hours ago, Homebee said:

on’t know thanks

19 hours ago, Murmillo said:

Any plans for Hawker Fury Mk I/II in 1/48 scale?

will be soon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Hawker Hart & Demon by Arsenal Model Group (AMG) - Hart released - Demon on approach
  • 2 weeks later...

My Hart finally arrived today and I've cracked a bottle of red to celebrate. If I may wear my heart on my sleeve, I'm both relieved and excited. What with this and that, it took over nine weeks to get here from deep behind the polystyrene curtain. Thanks very much to all involved in the transit. A look in the box has me drooling with anticipation; it's a terrific looking kit. I plan to have a crack at modelling it as an Osprey seaplane, so I'll have to get carving them floats when we kick off. I hope the Fury is indeed on the way, then I can do an easy Nimrod conversion... also on floats would be the plan. Doing the floats in wood means I can float both of these handsome Hawkers in my bath. So pip pip, jolly good, thumbs up and well done Arsenal Model Group (I'll gladly ignore the football connotation and get on with it %~)) Cheers very much.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Hawker Hart & Demon by Arsenal Model Group (AMG) - Hart & Demon released
  • 1 month later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Hawker Hart, Demon & Audax by Arsenal Model Group (AMG) - Hart & Demon released - Audax released
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Hawker Hart, Demon & Audax by Arsenal Model Group (AMG) - Hart, Demon & Audax released - Hardy & Hind ?
1 hour ago, FlatlandFox said:

These are the sort of releases that make this passion of ours great!

Now, where is the Fury?

There is plastic, but due to the situation it is plugged into other components.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1