1/48 - Hawker Hart, Demon & Audax by Arsenal Model Group (AMG) - Hart, Demon & Audax released - Hardy & Hind ?

Homebee

I had no success with the previous boxings. It was just ebay, and directly from Ukraine. On the other hand, I have had only positive experience with the services from the Ukraine so far.

• Thanks 1

How exciting! Rather typical though - I am half way converting the Hart kit to an Audax.

The Hart was sold through Hannants but I only ever saw the Demon on eBay. As such it always seemed tricky to get hold of, as you pay import postage prices to get the kit from Ukraine. Nonetheless it's an incredibly fine kit, on par with Eduard, so you get your money's worth.

7 hours ago, dragonlanceHR said:

modelsua.com is a great seller. No affiliation, just a satisfied customer for the last decade or more.

Agreed, modelsua.com is a delight to deal with

• Like 1

Great kits. Had to order my first from the Ukraine on eBay as I couldn't find one on sale in the UK. It would be good if Hannants, as the main online UK store, could make attempts to stock these, partly because the subject will undoubtedly have most appeal here and also to support a Ukrainian kit maker to offset the fact that it continues to stock kits by Russian manufacturers such as Zvezda.

Edited by Middo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Middo said:

Great kits. Had to order my first from the Ukraine on eBay as I couldn't find one on sale in the UK. It would be good if Hannants, as the main online UK store, could make attempts to stock these, partly because the subject will undoubtedly have most appeal here and also to support a Ukrainian kit maker to offset the fact that it continues to stock kits by Russian manufacturers such as Zvezda.

They have sold Arsenal stuff before, including the Hart, and have a fair bit of the older stuff in stock https://www.hannants.co.uk/search/index.php?product_category_id=&product_division_id=&manufacturer_id=362462&code=&product_type_id=&scale_id=&keyword_search=&setPerPage=25&currency_id=

Possibly Arsenal in the current situation prefer to let Ukrainian retailers deal direct with the UK retail customer and keep the retailer margin in-country? The fact that no other UK importer / retailer seems to be able to get current supplies of the newer kits is at least suggestive of a policy choice, which is of course any manufacturer's right to determine.

Edited by Work In Progress
  • Like 1