Razorback, silverlady

Hewy

Hi Glynn. Well what can I say. For a start I'll go with WOW! That's a stunningly beautiful Thunderbolt. Everything from the NMF finish to the B&W stripes look superb! Very well done. :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Silenoz said:

Stunning... nice work... with regards to a matte anti-glare, can't post-it's help you out? 

Yes, i think this will be the way I'll go, post-its are low tack enough, cheers

Glynn 

3 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Glynn. Well what can I say. For a start I'll go with WOW! That's a stunningly beautiful Thunderbolt. Everything from the NMF finish to the B&W stripes look superb! Very well done. :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

I appreciate that stix, i tried somthing new with the dark parts inc decals and  black stripes, i did the panel Lines in a light stone wash on these  rather than dark dirt for the silver, not totally realistic but i think its effective nonetheless, thanks mate

4 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

OH MY that is incredible! WOW! If I could do something like that just once in my entire life, excellent work 

Valk, you build great models pal and  at /72nd, which in my book is a lot harder than /48th, cheers mate, like you said though, just by looking at builds on here spurs us on to make the next one a little better, 

A big thanks to all who've commented and liked it, i do appreciate it 

Glynn 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, what can I say that hasn't already been said, that is absolutely superb 😮

If I could make anything to that standard I would be a very happy man, you must be well pleased :) 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Redstaff said:

Well, what can I say that hasn't already been said, that is absolutely superb 😮

If I could make anything to that standard I would be a very happy man, you must be well pleased :) 

I am pleased, also a little surprised i didn't mess it up in some way or other, i usually do

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Joss said:

Looks like you've got yourself a stunner there Glynn! Nice one!

I've been pondering the Gloss/ Matt thing as well! Will be interesting to see what you do!

Joss

Cheers joss, I'm going to have a bash at masking and matt, or at least satin, hopefully by friday, im going to try a spray can from halfords, I'll put a picture up of it when it's done, I've had some success with before, it doesn't like oil paints though, which i haven't used on this build, but I'll test a small area first to save any disasters, thanks mate

Glynn 

• 4 weeks later...

Amazing work on your Razorback, love the finish and the weathering

if it can help you, I have used a lot of post-it for masking the antiglare and the little darker panels

Edited by Pierpaolo
correction
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Pierpaolo said:

Amazing work on your Razorback, love the finish and the weathering

if it can help you, I have used a lot of post-it for masking the antiglare and the little darker panels

Thankyou much appreciated pierpaolo, yes its definitly on the to do list next time i have matt in the airbrush

Glynn 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...