Rescued from the shelf!

Started this a while back and well, just got distracted. I think the thing that put me off was reading into the camo colours and paint variations. Rekindled my interest last week and used

it as a carrot, in the sense that I cannot start anything new until I finish one that's been lanquishing. So, try and enjoy the pics:

KIT-7

She's finished in the markings of 135 Sqn based in Chittagong in India. Although it doesn't show up well in the pictures, I have tried to replicate the distressed paintwork.

KIT-6

KIT-5

KIT-4

KIT-3

KIT-2

KIT-1

The kit was the 1/48 Revell P47D Razorback, with Quickboost gun barrels and the Illiad decal sheet.

All comments welcome. Thanks for looking in.....

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

I really like the colors on RAF jugs 👍

I think you meant to write 'I really like the colours on RAF jugs.' I do also; I've said it before, but I do think that US WWII aircraft look better in British and Commonwealth colours and markings. Nice job on this one!

Regards,

Jason

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I really like the SEATO RAF Thunderbolts. Possibly because of the Frog kit. It was labelled as the Republic Thunderbolt and the SEAC markings looked so foreign. I knew nothing about the reason for the lack of red in the markings. Being Irish and living in the Republic. I thought they might be Irish. 

I was really young.

But I still love RAF Thunderbolts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1