1:72 Special Hobby Avro Anson Mk.I RCAF

Great work Bill, especially with all the setbacks. And yellow is always a pain to work with.

I can understand the 2 year old wanting to fly it as it looks so attractive. Makes sense to as it is a "Trainer" 😀

Cheers

Michael

• Like 1

Wow Bill,.... what a stunner,...... this has to be your best yet mate! This kit does scare me a little,..... so well done for finishing it,... and to such a high level,...... that scheme is just the icing on the cake!

Cheers

Tony

• Like 1

Chuffing brilliant!!!

Apart from Italian camouflage, that's got to be one of the most difficult schemes to replicate well & you've done a superb job. I just need to lie down in a darkened room now after looking at it so intensely.

Pete

• Like 1

Always blown away by your work Bill.

I've nearly bought this kit a couple of times and should really do one, it was the only aircraft my dad serviced when he was in the RAF, and he wasn't an aircraft fitter! (radars and ground equipment 😮)

:goodjob:

Davey.

• Like 1

Looks great and a very neat paint finish. Painting yellow is indeed a hard colour to get a good result.

On 6/29/2018 at 9:46 PM, John R said:

Nice work, but if you look at it too long your eyes go funny!

John

Thanks for posting that, I thought my computer monitor had started to pack up :lol:

• Like 1

Outstanding finished product- I have been following your WIP since the beginning- the end result is sure worth the blood, sweat, and filler you put into it. She looks like she should be featured in Jurassic Park IV- The Raptors are using Walkers! Seriously, this is an awesome build and a very distinctive color scheme that looks like it was a pain to do, but you pulled it off!

Mike 

• Like 1