Revell F15E 1/32 SCALE

HI finished this recently, as stated 1/32 scale Revell F15E Eagle built straight out he box, painted with Humbrol enamels. Had this kit for many years it went together well no major problems in assembly, this is the kit I posted about previously when I was looking for a replacement canopy as I mucked up the original. Thankfully a fellow Britmodeller from Singapore came to my rescue and sent me a replacement, my thanks go to Kei for his assistance. Considering the age of the kit I got away with using the kit decals some did want to break up on application but I got there in the end.  

DSCF9288DSCF9289DSCF9290DSCF9291

• Like 22

Thank you I appreciate the comment, its my first ever post of a completed model, have to say I build kits for the pleasure and as much as I admire some of the kits that are posted with all the additions and after market stuff I am quite happy to produce kits as they come out of the box imperfections or not, as long as  it looks vaguely like the real thing.

• Like 1

Hello F32, I'm new to this posting business and don't know if you have forgotten to add any text to your symbol that is there, I would appreciate it if you could elaborate or clarify your post.  Sorry for my ignorance, thanking you in advance.

Thank you people for your kind comments, it is a big kit at 60cm long and 40cm wingspan and was a bit of a handful when spraying and applying the decals. Currently have another beast on the bench which is the Revell 1/32 F4F Test flight Phantom with the chequered pattern decals.  Had this in my stash and when I saw it built and on display in my local model shop I felt compelled to start it, so if it turns out okay I will probably post some photos then, figures crossed. As regards to my query to F32 regarding his post, have just this morning looked at his reply on my phone and can make out the emoji clearer there than on my laptop, obviously I can see that it is a thumbs up symbol and I take that as a compliment thank you F32.

Thanks for the nice comment Daniel, now that you mention it, I had another look at the instructions (a bit late now) and checked, fool me I have chosen the scheme for an F15D. have to say though for those experts out there my apologies, I will put this down to me not paying close enough attention and possibly artistic license,  I must admit I did prefer the two tone scheme to the overall dark grey.  Thank you for pointing that out I appreciate your comments.  

• Thanks 1